Breakfast At Tiffany’s. – Hey, baby, what’s going on here?
– Oh, hi. – You’re gonna love this movie.
– Oh, yeah? – [Doorbell Buzzing]
– [Audience Laughing] – [Buzzing Continues]
– [Mumbling] – Aah!
– [Laughing] – You remember?
– Miss-a Go-right-ry! I protest! – [Audience Laughing]
– [Audrey Hepburn] I lost my key. [Mickey Rooney]
But that was two weeks ago. You cannot keep
ringing my bell! You disturb-a me.
You must have a key made! – [Laughing Continues]
– It won’t do any good.
I’ll just lose them all. – You like me. You know you do.
– Come on, baby, what is this? You like me.
I’m a liked guy. – [Banging On Door]
– In thirty seconds, I going
to call the po-rice! I got to get my rest!
I’m an artist. Let’s get out of here. [Audrey Hepburn]
Don’t be angry. I won’t do it again. If you promise
not to be angry, – I might let you take those
pictures we mentioned.